Collect your lanyards from the Rotary Tent in the main street of Stanthorpe from 8.30 am onwards. Look for the yellow balloons.
- Wear your lanyards at all times during the day
- You can sell your own CDS and busking merchandise at your busking site.
- Put your hat/guitar case out for the Busker Dollar Tips (and any real money that you might receive. You can keep the money.)
- Spectators are able to buy Busker Dollar slips from the Rotary tent.
- Spectators may give you their Busker dollars. These will be collected by official volunteers from you throughout the day. These will be tallied to determine the top 3 performers for the ‘People’s Choice Award’.
- Buskers can hand in any uncollected ‘Busker Dollars’ to the Rotary Tent to add to your tally. These must be handed in by 3.30 pm
- Finalists will only be announced from the stage at the Finals Concert in Weeroona Park starting at 4pm.
- When called – finalists are to meet at the side of the stage for further direction – you will be playing one song at the concert! Get ready!
- There are lots of awards to hand out. So even if you’re not in the finals concert it is a good idea to be there in case you win one of the Special Judges Awards.
- Arrive and finish on time at each of your venues.
- There will be 15 busking stations along Maryland and High Street. They will be clearly visible. Make sure you know where your venues are located. Ask at the Rotary tent if you are unsure.
Have fun, entertain, engage, drink lots of water, eat, enjoy!